Naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden

This is a Naruto Shippuden RPG!!!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordvince
Chuunin
Chuunin
lordvince

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Scroll
Demon health:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue0/0tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty
PostSubject: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:58 pm

first Manga Appearance: Ch. 280
First Anime Teaser Appearance: Ep. NA
Hidden Village: Leaf
Ring: Tama (Sphere)
Finger Position: Left Thumb
Info: Tobi was initially seen as an associate of Zetsu. He appeared clumsy and was very polite in his speech. After Sasori was killed in battle, Tobi was eager to replace Sasori as a new member of Akatsuki. He eventually succeeded and apparently took over Sasori's position in the group. He was then partnered with Deidara. After Deidara's death, it was revealed Tobi gave direction to Pein as to the course of action for the group. He was also revealed to possess the Sharingan and claimed to be Uchiha Madara. Whether Tobi himself is the original Madara or something else is unknown.

can i be an admin to plz and i got the sharingan from uchia madara but barely use it and im so famous kyuubi knows me lol
Back to top Go down
lordvince
Chuunin
Chuunin
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Demon health:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue0/0tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm

just giving more info

Tobi
Membership status: Active
Ring: 玉 ("jewel", "ball"; "jade"; also the king in shogi)
Ring position: Left thumb
Partner: Formerly Deidara
Tobi (トビ, Tobi?) is a former subordinate of Zetsu. After Sasori's death, Tobi takes his ring, position, and partner (Deidara) in Akatsuki, thereby becoming a full member. After Deidara's death, Tobi is shown giving Pein, the leader of Akatsuki, orders, and he refers to himself as Madara Uchiha.[27] Tobi's personality is at odds with the standard amongst most Akatsuki members; while most are dedicated and serious, Tobi is more carefree and goofy. These personality traits tend to irritate Deidara, who often attacks Tobi in some way when Tobi unintentionally annoys him. Kisame Hoshigaki, on the other hand, appreciates Tobi's ability to brighten up their gloomy organization.[28] Prior to revealing himself as Madara Uchiha, Tobi uses a very formal and correct manner of speech. As Madara, his personality and speech are completely different, as he speaks much less formally and is more serious and arrogant.

Tobi's actual appearance remains a complete mystery. He wears an odd mask that covers his entire face save for his right eye, which like other Uchiha has the Sharingan. He also has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, now obscured by his Akatsuki cloak. Furthermore, Tobi does not wear a visible headband, though his Uchiha name would suggest that he originates from Konohagakure. His fighting style is equally shrouded in mystery, as his only notable trait is the ability to recover from what are presumably debilitating or fatal blows without injury and in a matter of seconds. Despite this lack of definitive details, Zetsu refers to Tobi as a "good boy", implying that he is relatively young.

this is tobi king giving orders to pein farao

this is tobi brigtening up akatsuki Razz and this is deidra being annoyed by him Mad and now kisame liking tobi Very Happy and here is random smiley time

afro afro lol! lol! flower study confused affraid alien cat clown pig Question Exclamation Arrow Idea cyclops No Suspect elephant geek queen jocolor farao Sleep drunken bounce rabbit king
Back to top Go down
Jwillow
Akatsuki Leader/Site Creator
Akatsuki Leader/Site Creator
Jwillow

Male Number of posts : 127
Job/hobbies : Baseball
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Ninja Scroll
Demon health:
Health:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Chakra:
tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm

I thought you wernt going to join anymore of my sites
Back to top Go down
http://justinwillow.com
lordvince
Chuunin
Chuunin
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Demon health:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:34 pm

i changed my mind but i am not going on to the xmen site actualy i dont realy like xmen. i didnt know anything about them and i wanted a naruto shippuden forum and also check your messages on naruto ng i pmed you about an awesome site and please refer me to the creator. also i gave him the adress to this site and you should make him an admin if he comes on because his website that he designed is awesome
Back to top Go down
DragonVash
Admin/Co-Site Creator
Admin/Co-Site Creator
DragonVash

Male Number of posts : 59
Job/hobbies : Leader of the Zetsumei Kamigami
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Ninja Scroll
Demon health:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://charmedtngrpg.forumarena.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)   tobi (uchia madara which means i got  sharingan techincaly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tobi (uchia madara which means i got sharingan techincaly)
Page 1 of 1